Monday, August 11, 2008

You know there's a toddler in the house...

When you find this in your shower...




The little man's newest trick is RUNNING! He concentrates real hard and takes turns/curves like Mark Martin. He loves it and when he stops he looks around like, "Did you all just see that? Yea, I did that!"




He's also discovered that he likes to climb in the toy basket to get a toy... because just bending over to get one was way too easy. He'll hang out in there for a little while and go thru all his toys. It's funny too because that's the only time he ever plays with the toy rattle that's in his hand there. It was mine when I was a baby! :) It makes me proud to know that maybe he will add some of his very own little teeth marks to that toy... just like his momma. lol



Anyway, we had a great weekend - the concert at Six Flags was fun and the weather was SO nice. It's really nice today too... I think we're gonna go to the park! :)

No comments: