I should get a medal for trying to vacuum my house with a 14-month old on the loose. A 14-month old who isn't afraid of the vacuum. A 14-month old who LOVES the vacuum! He used to just crawl around after me, which made it a little easier to finish because I was faster, but now he runs around after me, in front of me, under me, etc.. Tonight while he was going in circles I saw that he kept looking down at the carpet and I finally figured out that he was either looking at his shadow or admiring his newly made footprints in the smooth carpet. lol
In other news, a couple new words... "Geegee" and "Whoawhoa" for both of the pups. You can figure out who's who. ;) We were at the store today and I said "Let's go get some doggie food." and he said, "Whoawhoawhoa." :O)
By the way, Geegee and Whoawhoa do NOT like the vacuum. In fact, Whoawhoa is even scared of the vacuum cord and will leap over tall buildings just to avoid having to step over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment