
This time last year our little man was getting stronger and enjoying tummy time more and more. I put him in this little winter outfit because I knew that by the time it would be cool enough to wear it, he wouldn't fit in it! (I think I may have even returned it after I took these pictures!) I can't believe how much he's grown in such a short time. I remember that he was just starting to smile and giggle a lot and really getting to be more fun. I think I still had another month or so before he started sleeping 10-12 hours straight at night... then it was beyond fun. lol It was really hard to see beyond those sleepless nights but luckily now, they're just a memory! Does that mean that this time next year I will have forgotten about how he goes through the cupboards and empties them of all our giant plastic cups and dish towels??? I know I need to install the safety latches already but what fun would that be???
1 comment:
The kids figure out how to unlock those safety latches faster than we do. Don't waste your time and money if he's not getting into anything that can hurt him.
It's amazing how fast time goes with our little men. I love that picture!
Post a Comment