Saturday, August 30, 2008

May The Fort Be With You

It's been a busy coupla days. Daddy got home Friday from a work trip - yay! We met him for lunch and then headed over Toys R Us to shop for a battery powered four wheeler - woooo! We had a rough time because the little man is too tall for the little ones and still too little for the bigger ones. So we ended up with a Star Wars fort instead. I admit that the Star Wars part is more for me and B... but come on... STAR WARS!!! I love that this new movie is out now because now we have an excuse to buy more Star Wars goodies. He loves it though. It has a little fort and then a big long tunnel that attachs to it and we can add more stuff to it. He crawls in there and puts lots of toys in it and then throws them all out - fun game! I'll try to post pictures of him in it soon.

He's still got a cold - sniffly and coughing - but he is still in a good mood and sleeping well so it's not too bad. We went grocery shopping today and to keep him happy and occupied I gave him some Goldfish crackers. We were like Hansel & Gretel walking around. If we got lost we could have followed the trail of fishies back to our car. He was so funny trying to grab a handful but only ending up with one - or none - in his mouth.

(On a side note... I just Googled Hansel & Gretel and WOW, thanks for not tucking me in with that bed time story, Mom & Dad. WEIRD! I had forgotten the first part of the story. That's a great parenting guide for sure. "Eat your peas dear... Or else I'll leave you in the woods and a cannibalistic witch that lives in a candy hut will try to cook you and eat you and your brother... Sleep tight! Kiss kiss!")

No comments: