Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, I lied

We brought the laptop with us! And see how good I am? An update ALREADY! lol

We arrived safe and sound. Had a great flight and E loved it. He liked watching the other planes out the window and snacked and played and watched some of his shows.

We landed ahead of schedule and when we pulled up to our gate we saw a state troopers car and I joked that they were on to us and here to take us away! Little did I know they WERE actually there to take someone away!!! lol We had to sit on the plane for about 20 minutes while 5 cops boarded and looked for some guy. Everyone had to get their ID's back out and they announced who they were looking for, told him to come forward. I don't know if they ever got him but they finally let us off the plane! Drama!

After that we picked up the rental, stopped by Yia Yia's for dinner, then back to the hotel to unpack. We also got to see Pa Pou and Uncle Matt!

Having a great time so far. :)


^ Watchin' Mickey and having a snack.


^ Visiting with his Great Grandma. :)

No comments: