Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame


E and I went to the pool this morning and when Daddy got home from a one night work trip, we decided to head out to a baseball game! E had a great nap and was all rested up and ready to go. He had fun and loved hanging out at the game - he was most fascinated by the loud speakers, music and the announcer I think. lol! Whenever music would come on he would dance and when a real fast song came on, saying something about "shake it," he would dance real fast. :) His least favorite part of the evening was definitely the large, creepy mascot. He was fine with him coming up to us, walking by us, and walking away from us but he had enough of him when the mascot decided to touch his hat and tap on the bill of it! (Hello! Don't bother TODDLERS!) He CRIED and snuggled up to mommy and of course everyone saw him and thought it was the cutest, most pitiful thing ever. I told him I would whoop that mascot for him next time he came by. :p

We had a great night out and got home just in time - the thunder storms rolled in right behind us!

Tomorrow is his 2 yr check up. I dread the shots but at least it's the last batch for a long time! Whew! Oh and I am anxious to tell them about how much he is talking now. It's so exciting! It's like he checked his calendar and said "Well, I'm officially 2 now, better start talking more!" :p

No comments: