Bubby had his two year check up today! He weighed in at 32.8 lbs (94%) and is 38 1/2 inches tall - growing like a weed! He only gained 1 lb since 18 mos but grew 3 inches! Got one shot - ouch! But was happy after he got his animal cracker. lol Now we don't go back until 30 months but only for a "well visit" and NO shots! Wooo! *Sigh* My little one is growing up! This time last year he was 26lbs 5oz and 32 1/2 inches.
After the doctors visit we ran some errands and went to the pool before nap time. Since he was a good boy he got a toy - he picked out a little trash truck. lol It comes with a little plastic bundle of trash and makes noise when you dump it into the back. He's been carrying it around all night and waved goodbye to it when he had to abandon it and go to bed. :p
Speaking of bed, one of his new things is cleaning up before bed!!! I couldn't be more excited about this. lol Every night when we go up to his room he plays for a little bit and then we tuck him in. I always put his toys away after I change his diaper or after I lay him down. Well, for the last few nights as soon as I sit in the rocker, to read a book and snuggle before I lay him down, he goes around and puts all his toys away before he climbs up in my lap! Yaaaay! I will remember this cute story when he is 14 and swimming in a room of clothes and books and who knows whatelse. :p
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment