Sunday, June 14, 2009

How to Give Mommy a Heart Attack

Today E decided he wanted to be a big boy and do TWO new things! Again I think he checked his calendar and decided, "Welp, I'm two now... here we go!"

The first gave me a bit of a heart attack but luckily I survived. :p This morning I was getting out of the shower while Daddy and E were outside playing. I glanced out the window and noticed two little feet swinging waaaay up in the air! Uhhhh ok? Then I look closer and see E on the big swing and Daddy behind him pushing him HIGH!!! My first reaction was to run out and say "Daddy! Noooo!!!" But I decided it was better if I just let them have fun and not watch... and I also figured I should get dressed. :p So later I go out and watch. E is all smiles and swinging like an old pro with Daddy pushing from behind. He said that after he went on the bucket swing he just decided he wanted on the big swing so he sat down, hung on, and that was it! Such a big boy. :)




The second big event of the day was that E went pee pee in the potty!!! His step stool has been in our bathroom for a long time now and he loves to climb up to our sink and brush his teeth. Well, tonight we decided to see what he thought of the big potty so we scooted over his step stool and told him to aim! lol!!! He laughed while we were all sitting there waiting and then he WENT!!! :) We were so excited!!!

So those were our big events of the day... big swing, big potty... we're a wild bunch over here, huh? :p

No comments: