We've been busy this week - getting ready to go on vacation and visit my family! Yay! We've stocked up on the important things in life... diapers, Goldfish, raisins, Matchbox cars, crayons, dvd's of our favorite shows... we're all packed up and ready to go! lol I'm not sure if we will be bringing our laptop with us so I might not post many updates.
E has been excited about going on the airplane. We've been telling him how we're going to get in the airplane and visit everyone and then he goes through everyone's name, "Yia Yia? Pa Pou? Matt? Pete? Uncle?" lol I love hearing his little voice.
He's totally in love with his dump truck right now and he wakes up looking for it... "Dump truck?" Although it comes out something more like "Booompdee?" We search the house looking for it and celebrate when we find it. :) Another word that he loves to say "COOKIE!" It can either be for Cookie Monster, who he LOVES, or for an actual cookie. That all started when we had cookies galore at his birthday party. Now I have to admit that I've given him graham crackers when he says COOKIE. He doesn't get mad so I figure I can get away with that for a little while. :p The birthday cookies are long gone!
Whenever we're on the phone he comes up and starts asking if its "Pa pa?" "Daaan?" (Nanna lol) "Pa Pou?" "Yia Yia?" He loves to talk on the phone. Even if he mostly is listening - he loves it and his little face lights up. He also lights up when he is looking at everyone's picture. He was busy playing, looking at books and glanced over and saw a picture of Pa Pa and he stopped and got this little smile and goes "Paa paa" :) So cute. OH! And we were looking thru a book that has him pictured with diferent family members. Well for some reason I never had an extra picture of just him and Pa Pa to put in there. So of course he noticed and he kept looking through it going "Pa Pa? Pa Pa?" lol!!! So we had to go over to all our other pictures and get a framed picture of Pa Pa out and put it with the others. :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment