So there's this song/video on Noggin that airs between shows sometimes - I can't find a video of it online - but it's a song all about bulldozers, diggers, excavators, ect. It's very silly but of course E loves it because of all the trucks and dirt. So now every night for like the last 3 or 4 nights he wants us to sing this song while we're tucking him in!!! lol Now it would be fine except that this song sounds like a rejected heavy metal song from the '80s! So instead of singing our nice, sweet lullaby's like, "Twinkle Twinkle" or "Ba Ba Black Sheep," we're stuck singing like we're in an 80's hair band wearing spandex pants... lovely! I've tried to be sneaky and change to another song after a few minutes but he doesn't fall for that and quickly goes "DIG DIG DIG." So I start back up with my solo and he gets this satisfied grin across his face. :p He's too funny.
Oh and for our potty update - He has gone potty SO many times now that I've lost count! I'm not officially potty training but I am thrilled that he is doing so well. He drags his step stool over to the potty now and climbs up. He probably went about 4 or 5 times today! We're SO proud of him!
8 years ago
1 comment:
I'd like to see a video of that solo! lol
Post a Comment