Welp. I'm back and recovering from the Thanksgiving festivities! We had so much fun and all the food turned out scrumptious. So much time went into preparing it and so little time went into devouring it all! :)
The girls went shopping on Friday - bright and early! The mall wasn't nearly as crowded as we thought it would be so it was really enjoyable and we found some really great deals.
Today we thought we would head back to the mall to get our picture taken with Santa but that turned out to be a big, fat, heck no, DO NOT put me on that hairy old man's lap! I'm sure he was a very nice Santa (not the same handsome one as last year) but E was not having it. We walked over to him, smiled, talked, but that was enough. When I tried to put him on his lap, he started to cry. :) Oh well - we might try again another day but if he's anything like me, he won't want anything to do with Santa. I think we got lucky last year because we put him on his lap without him even looking at him. Must have thought he was just in a big fuzzy chair or something.
2 comments:
Oh how funny! I don't know if I'll even attempt the whole Santa thing for that reason! We'll see... lol!
I can't even get my kids that close. Kannon turns his back to him and hides his eyes. Won't even look at him. Big ole' baby!
Post a Comment