
We were at the bookstore this evening and E was playing at the little train table in the kids section and there were about three 4-year olds playing there with him. The other moms kept telling the kids be be careful with the "baby" and to be nice to him. While they were all playing this one cute little girl goes up to E, gets real close to him like she's going to hug him and puts her hands on his face... and gives him a big smooch on the cheek and goes "Awww, you're so sweet. You're a GOOOD baby!" LOL!!! It didn't faze him much because he just went on playing like "Yea, uh huh, I know that!" But I thought it was the cutest thing ever. :)
1 comment:
That's so cute!! So many people still call Elijah the "baby." I just can't help but laugh, especially if I DON'T have AJ with me, because all I can think is, "Uhh... yeah okay... 'baby', sure! I have a REAL baby at home!" lol!
Post a Comment