Ack! Usually whenever I roast the turkey - someone is always here to do the gross stuff for me. Gross as in ... touch it!!! My mom would sometimes spend the weekend with us and help get everything ready and I would make her manhandle Tom. But this time no one is here until tonight. So I was brave - I touched the nasty turkey. I wouldn't have but 1.) B was still at work and 2.) I had to baste it, marinade it, whatever with this yummy mixture. Mmmm. You brush it all over the inside and outside of the turkey and let it sit for 24 hours. (And you can guess that I'm not touching the inside of that bird!)
So, little E and I have been cooking all day, getting ready for tomorrow. Everyone will be here so we can stay home, watch the parade, watch football and EAT all at our house! Yay! I am very THANKFUL for a full, happy house. I only wish it was a little more full with ALL the family. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment