Saturday, December 20, 2008

Arghhh

You can't see E in this picture because he is behind the tree,
trying to turn it on and off... or maybe looking for presents!


B is at the Cowboys vs Ravens game tonight. Little E and I decided to stay home since he got to go to his first game last week and I can't imagine trying to get a 18 month old to sit still down in the stands. :) So instead we stayed in, comfy and cozy, and watched the game at the hotel. It's about over and it's not going well so far.... in the words of Charlie Brown... "ArrrrrgggHHHHHHH!!!!" I really wanted them to win for the final game at the stadium. Boo! I'm a little torn because you know I still love to see my Maryland flag on those purple jerseys... shhh, tell no one!

We had a fun day today. Went and got some Cowboys autographs, went out for Sushi and then went to the airport observation area and watched the planes take off. E loved it and had fun watching and pointing at them all. He's had so much fun watching the planes on this trip. They go right over our hotel too and every time he hears one he runs over to the window to watch. :)

Tomorrow we head for home! Yay!

No comments: