The other day E came up to me with this pitiful look on his face and handed me one of his old ducky slippers, wanting me to put it on him. There were two problems: 1. it was about two sizes too small and 2. we only had one. He had never worn them but they were in with the stuffed animals and sometimes we would catch the dogs running around with them in their mouths. I squeezed the one slipper on him somehow and he ran around all happy and just thought that was the funniest thing ever. So while we were out shopping I knew I had to get him a pair. We ended up with a pair of Elmo slippers because they didn't have the
Cars slippers in his size. He's not a huge Elmo fan since we've only really watched Sesame Street a handful of times - we're just now starting to watch it a little. But boy does he love his slippers!!! He wants to wear them 24/7 and eat in them, sleep in them - everything. He gets MAD when it's time to take them off and if one falls off he runs over to me, sits in my lap and smiles with satisfaction while I'm putting it back on.

His other new pastime is being a super hero...
No comments:
Post a Comment