Monday, July 13, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Today was our first class for swimming lessons! E had a great time and enjoyed splashing around with some new buddies. I was a little worried that he might get mad and want to go to the baby pool since that's where we spend a lot of our time when we go to the pool but I kept telling him ahead of time how we were going to be in the BIG POOL and he did ok! Whew! He fussed a little but I was really proud of him. We practiced blowing bubbles, kicking, floating, pushing off the edge and jumping in the pool. Really it's stuff we already do at the pool every other day anyway... but it was still fun! lol We go every day for the next two weeks so I hope the weather stays nice!

Daddy is downtown today for some of the All Star events going on! We weren't going to attempt to drag little E down there - as cool as it would be - but we did manage to get B a single ticket for the Home Run Derby tonight! I am so excited for him! We always love watching the HR Derby every year. I'm going to keep an eye out for a ticket to the All Star game tomorrow but he probably won't go to that.

Anyway, that's all that's going on today. NAP TIME! :)

No comments: