Monday, July 20, 2009

I Survived

The boys returned home last night around 8pm! I missed them so much and went out to the garage to meet them when they pulled up. Pathetic huh? :p E gave me the best and biggest hug ever - it was great. They had a fun time together and E was a really good boy too. Daddy only looked half way frazzled and worn down. :p I had a great time - slept late Sunday, went shopping, out to eat! Woooo!

Today we had swimming lessons - one week left. E did a little doggy paddle & kicking action (while I was holding him of course) and he was floating on his belly. He was so cute. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you survived, Momma! I'm sure it was not easy; I can't even imagine. In the end, it was great for all three of you. :0) It's great that Daddy wants to do things with only little E - seems like he's a FANTASTIC Daddy! I'm sure it's only the first of many boys nights, weekends and trips - get ready!