- Counting - the other day we were doing something and one of us said "One" and E finished by going all the way to five! I think he's known this for a while but is just now mustering up the nerve to let us know. Either way we were so impressed and proud!
- Colors - tonight I asked him to get me the green car and he got the green car! I did it a few more times with red and blue and he got it right! Yay!
He also likes to say "bye" to everyone. It makes for a nice transition when going to take a nap, go to bed or when we have to go eat or something - we say "bye" to everyone and everything. So funny! "Bye Momma" "Bye Daddy" "Bye Dean" "Bye trains" "Bye trucks" "Bye cars" :)

"Bye Momma!"
No comments:
Post a Comment