I was feeling brave today so E and I ventured out to a movie! We used to be regulars at the theater but when he started crawling and walking it got harder to contain him. Our last movie we saw was Kung Fu Panda and that was at the end of last summer so I figured it was about time to try again! We were going to try a free kids movie (they do one every week for the summer) but he slept in today and I wasn't about to wake him just for a movie. So instead we saw Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs! The theater was pretty much empty so that was great. Maybe 10 other people scattered around. After a few seat changes we sat way up in the top corner so he would have room to walk around if he wanted. lol Surprisingly E watched the whole movie! We snacked on Goldfish and snuggled and had a great time! I was amazed! I was worried that the dinosaurs might scare him but that's what kept his interest the most! When they came on he got all excited and goes "OOOOOH!!!" and "RAAAAAAAR!!!" lol He was so cute. He also liked the "cat" Diego and the baby dinosaurs. Anyway, that was our adventure for today, he did great.
B has been away for a couple days but is finally home now - yay! It's been strange to go from a week of visiting everyone and always having company to just the two of us this week! lol Yesterday we went to the pool and played then E was nice enough to take me out to dinner. :p We've had a fun week but are glad to have Daddy back! :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment