Sunday, July 5, 2009

No Place Like Home


We're finally home! We flew back home on Friday and had a wild day! Luckily we are all fine and home safe and sound but we had quite an adventure. We were on our way to return the rental car, before catching our flight, when someone decided to make an illegal u-turn from the right lane, causing us to smash into their GIANT VAN. Very fun. Other than being sore, we are all ok. But of course that set us back and we were later returning the car, getting to the airport, etc etc. Once we finally did get home we pretty much stayed in for 2 days straight to make up for all the mayhem. :p

We had a great time visiting all my family and I was sad to go. :( Tuesday we spent the day with my mom and grandmom and uncle. We went out to eat and then met everyone for a baseball game that evening. Wednesday we spent the day with my dad - met him for lunch, went out for ice cream (yum!), went by his house for a while so E could see all his trains - he LOVED them! Thursday we relaxed, let E sleep late and then took him to my moms for a visit while B and I snuck out to a movie. :)

I will post some cute pictures soon. I'm uploading them all now to our online album so you can head over there to check them out too. There's LOTS!

Anyway, that's all for now - I think we're finally caught up on sleep and rested up from our trip. E was happy to get back to his bed and luckily he went right back into taking his long naps. He was getting pretty worn down by the end of the week - poor guy!

No comments: