Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chalky Grandparents

We had a busy, long weekend with Daddy and had so much fun. We went shopping, out to eat, played outside a lot. Speaking of outside, one is his favorite things is sidewalk chalk. He is SO funny. He will hand us the chalk and then tell us what he wants us to draw... dog, cat, airplane, train, etc. And he doesn't just stop at favorite THINGS. He also likes to see his favorite PEOPLE in chalk as well. :) I know I mentioned this in a previous post so here are the pictures...

^ Nana & PaPa

^ Yia Yia & Pa Pou


We've drawn them so much now that he recognizes who is who. lol I know both Nana and Yia Yia will be very happy with the beautiful hair do's I gave them... I'm such a good daughter aren't I? My mom will also be happy with her luscious eyelashes and Nana with her full lips. :p

We also set up the bounce house this weekend and spent a lot of time out there. We throw all the balls in there and he loves it. So do we because it wears him out! :)


No comments: