So little E decided that he didn't need a nap today. He did rest up in his crib for a couple hours so I guess that's something. He's never done that before though so it was something new for me! But he is sniffly and sick with a little cold so that's probably why. Tonight he was definitely ready for bed and konked out while we were reading books and rocking. Poor guy. He had a busy day - Daddy's home, the Cowboys played... the result of the game we shall not speak of!!! One of his favortie things to do (that takes up a lot fo energy) is chasing the dogs in circles. Or I should say following the dogs around while they chase, tackle and bark at each other. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever and he gets the cutest little giggle going and then before you know it we're all laughing. Ahhh, those pups are such good entertainment. :)
Tomorrow he is heading out bright and early with Daddy to go and meet his Pa Pa and Uncle Brad half way to hand off a car motor... or something incredibly manly like that. I'm sure he will come back with chest hair, a truckers hat and a little pair of pants that show some baby butt crack or something like that... ok maybe not. So you know what this translates into for me right??? Mommy's day!!! That is unless I decide to go with them on their manly adventures... but I bet it's no girls allowed. Hmph.
1 comment:
Hope you are enjoying your mommy day. If E comes back with chest hair and baby butt crack..you have to take pics. It hasn't happened to my boys yet, but I'm waiting for it everytime they come in from driving the loader or mowers.
Post a Comment