
Today E is 485 days old. I know this is because yes, I'm a tad obsessive AND I was playing around with the calendar & calculator on my phone and it got me thinking...
I've nursed him approx. 2,910 times
2,425 bottles or cups
14,550 oz. of formula
3,395 diapers... 1,455 poopy diapers... 6,790 wipes... 17 tubes of Desitin
1,455 wardrobe changes
72,750 Cheerios thrown to the dogs
485 bedtime kisses on the forehead
And about 10 bazillion random smooches, snuggles, hugs etc
Crazy huh? lol
3 comments:
Does someone have some time on thier hands or what?!?! LOL J/K
Its amazing how much time and effort it takes to Raise a child for just 485 days...yet every OUNCE of that energy is totally worth it!!
Well considering I've nursed him 3,000 times - times 2 - and you figure it takes a half hour each session - that's... yes, A LOT of time to mess around with my cell phone! ;) 180,000 minutes...
You are too funny! I don't even have the energy to try to figure all that stuff out!
Post a Comment