So you may have noticed my new header I just put up there... no, I did not make a typo. I've decided to go with the flow on this whole "blob" thing. Blobs are all the rage now right? Everyone is blobbing. Moms blob, Dads blob, teens blob... heck, even some Grandmas blob I bet! The Blob probably even had his own blob at one time or another - so why not me!?
When I first started this BLOG of mine I was talking with someone who shall remain nameless and she couldn't remember the site address:
"What's the address to your BLOB again?"
"My what???"
"You know, the BLOB with all the cute stories and pictures?"
*Peeing pants in uncontrollable laughter*
"You mean my BLOG!?"
"Oh hush, you know what I meant!"
So from now on I've decided that I like blob much better. Adds a little flare to it all don't ya think? :p
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Mamma E!
I hope all is well with you guys! Though I haven't met Little E, I hear so much about him from Michelle and feel like I have met him! He's growing so fast, and is such an adorable "little man!" :)
Your post cracked me up. My mom calls my blog a "bloh." Every time I correct her, she says, "I know; that's just what I call it." Makes me laugh every time! I can completely relate - whether a blob or bloh, it's worth a good laugh!
Have a great day and happy fall!
Mindy
Burger,
You totally crack me up and I feel like I know this person you are talking about.
Post a Comment