Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Fall

I'm really bad at remembering to take Fall pictures every year. Usually by the time I remember and actually have my camera with me, the leaves have all fallen! So on the way home the other day I saw this one big, old tree by the road and once again - no camera and no time to stop. The leaves were BRIGHT orange and just screaming at me when I drove by. So today I actually had my camera and even though it was a rainy day, I managed to get a few pictures while I pulled over to the side of the road.

This might be the last Fall this tree ever sees since they're always talking about widening this road. Yea, yea, sentimental, I know.



2 comments:

Crazy Mamma said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah said...

i love that first pic,,thats a great shot! i would hang it in my living room,,,i wish we had pretty trees like that here! they all just look dead!