Saturday morning Nana and Pa Pa came up for a visit - yay! We did some shopping, visiting, eating and had a really nice time. Sunday they were nice enough to babysit so that B and I could go to a football game... the results of which we shall not speak of!!! It was horrible!!! But we had fun anyway and enjoyed some time to ourselves and took some AWESOME pictures.
Today E and I went to this pottery place by our house where you can make... anything! It was a lot of fun. We made a dinosaur plate with his handprint & name on it - very cute! I had a lot of fun doing it so I'm afraid our house will now be decorated with all sorts of creatures made from handprints...
Anyway, that's all for now. I will post some pictures from the weekend soon. Tomorrow is our gym class and then we're going out with Sophia and Tim again. Tim's little brother or sister will be here soon!!! I can't wait!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment