
My teeny tiny baby turned into a toddler!? I'm not sure when this happened but last thing I remember they were handing him to us in the hospital room... then fast forward to running, climbing, college, setting up his personal portfolio... how did this all happen so fast???
I remember how everyone used to say, "Oh, wait until he starts crawling!" Like it was a bad thing. I thought to myself, "I can't wait!!!" Then it was, "Wait until he starts walking!" Again - I couldn't wait! I LOVE this stage so much and little man, you officially have my permission to slow down now. Eh, that probably won't work will it?
Anyway, I love that picture. It's how I imagine he would be in a time out chair... if we had one or if he ever needed one. But of course he is the perfect gentleman and won't ever need such a thing as time out. lol
1 comment:
Your days of time out are coming. I love that picture!
Post a Comment