
I thought we were past this whole screeching thing but while my mom was visiting, E started up with the horror movie screech again. lol I couldn't figure out what was going on or why he was doing it and I thought, "Great! He's going to go to college with this screech!!!!"
"Hello, I'm Professor Smith. Nice to meet you class. Let's go around the room and introduce ourselves..."
E: "AAAAHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhHHH!!!"
So anyway, he woke up this morning and we were laughing and giggling about something - as we often do because I'm such a talented comedian, I just send everyone into fits of laughter - and I notice another little white bump of a tooth waaaaay in the back of his mouth. Ahaaa! The culprit! So now after these last 4 molars come in - we're done! Woooo! He was in a very good mood today - let's hope the screaming is done... please tell me it's done! :)
2 comments:
Aaaaghhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhh
Just thought I would join E in his screaming! haha
I hope it is done. Poor baby!
Post a Comment