
Is it Thursday already!? We've had such a busy week and it's gone by so fast!
Today we went to the pumpkin patch and had so much fun! There was no crowd like last time so it was nice to be able to look around and let the little man run free! He had a good time and mostly wanted to play in the straw, sand, dirt, grass. :) We will go back again once it gets closer to Halloween... don't want any rotten pumpkins!
We went out for lunch afterwards and E was so funny. After we ate we got up to walk around and while we were strolling E stops to flirt with this lady. She was talking to him and smiling and laughing so he decided to play peek-a-boo from behind the chair. Such a little ladies man! :)
Yesterday was our gymboree class so we invited Yia Yia to come along. Of course she loved that and took lots of pictures for us. Then we headed to the park before coming home for a LONG nap.
Oh and Tuesday we decided to take E bowling! lol I think he had the most fun in the arcade, watching all the lights and stuff. I had the most fun buying my socks from a vending machine... what's the deal with that??? lol
Anyway... I'm off to bed now but I'll try to post some more pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment