^ Getting a little playtime in before his haircut.
^ Before - In his cool Jeep!
^ After - SO HANDSOME!
^ I'll take that sticker now... thanks!
The little man got a much needed hair cut today and looks super spiffy if I do say so myself! We tried a new place where he got to sit in a big Jeep and watch cartoons so he was lovin' it. Afterwards he treated me to Bob Evans where we enjoyed some Turkey Lurkey and a tall glass of milk. Yum!
Here you will find updates on our family, friends,neighbors, strangers and anyone else I feel like writing about. You will be thrilled by our daily visits to such hot spots as Wal-Mart, Target and various grocery stores. Occasionally you will be mesmerized by my rants about movies, TV, music and even cartoons. Enjoy! - Mommy E
No comments:
Post a Comment