Yesterday I read something about how the average dog is as smart as a 2-year old... our dogs must be dumb because I really don't think they're as smart as my toddler! lol This made me think of when people say they know what it's like having kids because they have dogs... yes, dogs can be a lot of work but they're definitely not comparable to toddlers in my book. Check out this questionnaire and see what I mean...
1. Which is least likely to stay put on command?
2. Which is more likely to poop on your carpet?
3. Which is more likely to poop on YOU?
4. Which is more likely to bite you?
5. Which is more likely to bite their friends?
6. Which is more likely to bite themselves?
7. Which can be swayed by treats?
8. Which is more likely to finish all of their dinner?
9. Which is more territorial?
10. Which is easier to potty train?
I could go on. Toddler wins, hands down. Now go call your mother and tell her you love her! ;)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment