Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Black Race Truck


E loves to race cars with Daddy on Xbox 360. They've been racing a lot lately and E will go get Daddy and drag him into the living room and say, "Black race truck!" because that's his current favorite I think. Well Daddy was out of town for a couple days and E tried to get me to race. I tried to tell him that I'm not as good at Daddy at those games and I tend to hug (CRASH into) the wall. lol But he wanted me to race anyway so I sat down and turned it on. E got in his chair with his controller and watched me for a while... stared at the truck I was racing... obviously not up to his standards because after a minute or two he looks at me, looks at the truck, looks back at me and goes "Dada... race. Dada race?" Well fine! :p Mommy just wasn't cutting it as a race truck driver. Oh well. A+ for effort!

No comments: