Sorry for the lack of updates! I lost my USB adapter thing for my memory card and couldn't upload any pictures for a while. Luckily B found it for me - under the dresser, stashed there by a certain toddler I suspect - so now I am back in business. Tomorrow I will try to get some new pictures up because I still haven't shared a picture of E's big present from Nana & Paw Paw!
Anyway, not too much going on. Everyone is feeling good and we had a nice week. Had some play dates and had some really nice weather. We've been outside playing a lot. E has been playing in his sandbox a lot and he climbs in there and get COVERED in sand. He thinks it's hilarious to scoop it up and dump it in his lap. :)
Tomorrow is church. Or "chuch" as E would say. He is really enjoying his little class there and has a bunch of new friends to play with. I felt so weird dropping him off there with such "BIG" kids. They're all his age but to me he is still my little guy and should be in the nursery or something. lol!!! Anyway, he does great there and didn't mind us leaving at all! :( I also did ok even though I hated it! :)
Oh! B was in another car show today - even bigger than the last one - and got 1st place in his class! Woooo! :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment