Every night when E is climbing the stairs, going to bed, he and Daddy started this cute thing where they kiss goodnight... not just once but in between every spindle! (I believe it's also copyrighted by Daddy so unfortunately I can't join in this fun. Darn! :p) Anyway, it's the funniest thing ever!!! He sticks his little face in between the rails and goes "MWWAAAHHH" and Daddy does the same then E screams with laughter - and they go all the way up until Daddy can't reach anymore. lol!!! Silly boys.
I managed to get a shot of him doing it but please don't mention it to Daddy - I might be sued! :p

He's big into kissing now. We kiss everything goodnight and goodbye. Trucks, animals, trains, everything! After we picked him up from his Sunday school class I said, "Can you say bye?" And he went over and gave the lady a big smooch on the cheek. lol!
1 comment:
Sunday School? When did you all find a church? I'm so glad for you! You need to tell me all about it!
Post a Comment