Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time Out

It's official - I've started time out! lol I really didn't think he would understand it but he's done great so far. I only use it for big stuff like hitting or throwing toys. He has been in time out a total three times so far for throwing toys and today it was all I could do to keep from laughing when he sat on his little time out step and closed his eyes (so I couldn't see him?). He sat there squinting to see if I was still there and had the cutest little grin on his face. He sat for a minute and I told him "No throwing toys" and then we got up and hugged and that was that. lol!!!! Then later he was acting like he was going to throw a car and I asked him if he wanted to go sit in time out and he ran over and sat on his step. :p As you can see it was pure torture for him.

No comments: