Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Girls Allowed

B is on vacation this week and he took E out yesterday morning and this morning for some quality boy, bonding time together. :) They're so cute and E just loves having Daddy all to himself. Of course I love it too because I can run errands in peace!!! :O) I actually had time to get a hair cut!!! Woooo! :p They went to the mall to play, shop and have lunch and then of course to the hot rod place to look at all the cool cars. Then we all meet up at home for nap time. We considered going to Opening Day on Monday but it was way too cold for that.

Anyway, that's all we've been up to lately. Thursday we leave to visit the in-laws for Easter. I can't wait for them to see Ethan. I'm sure he's grown 2 inches since our last visit. :)

No comments: