Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Airplanes


One of E's favorite things is airplanes. He loves to spot them in the sky and point them out for us - he LOVES them!!! Sometimes he will point and I'll look and say. "No, there's no airplanes up there right now." He does it again like, "Hello mother, are you blind!?" So I look again and off in the distance... WAY off in the distance there is a tiny trail of smoke coming from the tail of an airplane... and airplane so small that I can't even see the plane - only the smoke! lol I'm definitely not worried about his eyesight... mine is another story. :p

1 comment:

Loots said...

Mike is suddenly interested in airplanes too. DH's softball field is near an airport, so they're pretty big. Mike just looks up and watches them, fascinated, until he can't see them anymore. It's cute. :)