Friday, April 17, 2009

Park

E and I went to the park today since it was another gorgeous day. There were three little girls there who were close in age to E and the mom's laughed and commented how he was surrounded by all these little girls. I joked and said he probably loves it. He was so cute playing and flirting with them - even flirting with the moms and grandmoms! lol He's such a sweetheart and I am so proud of him already for playing so nice with other kids. There was a little baby boy there too and E went right up to him and was trying to share his toys and hand him a giant basketball and stuff. lol

Daddy got home tonight so we went out to eat. We spent the whole night laughing with our little comedian. He spends the whole time playing with us and laughing and being silly. :) Love love love!

No comments: