Friday, April 24, 2009

Go Go Go

The weather has been SO gorgeous lately - I love it! We've been outside so much and to the park. Yesterday B took a half day and we went down to the river and had lunch! We watched the planes over head of course since it's not far from the airport and E loved that. Then we walked around and looked at some shops. It was sooooo nice! E got a nice long nap and then we went for a cruise in Daddy's hot rod - yes Pa Pa it IS a hot rod! :p We put the top down and E was lovin' it. He did "brrrrrrrvvvrrrrooooooooommmm" the whole time and kept going "GO GO GO" when Daddy would go faster. lol

I have some cute pictures and video that I will post later but for now I am going to BED! :)

No comments: