Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thief

Yesterday while we were out at lunch, E was sitting beside me in a booth (his legs were too long to fit in the high chair!) and we were eating - he had healthy food - chicken and fruit - and I was the bad one who got french fries with my meal. When I turned around to throw something in the trash behind us he swiped on of my french fries! I caught him out of the corner of my eye and gave him a funny look and laughed. A guy next to us saw him too and he was laughing so much and commented on his sneakiness and also how well behaved he was sitting there eating his lunch. lol Little sneaky boy! I think he must have learned that from his daddy. :p

Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's so we are going to meet some friends at the park. I can't wait to get OUT!

1 comment:

Crazy Mamma said...

What a stinker....I can just picture him doing that too!