Yesterday our play date was canceled - boo! This time Sophia was sick. I swear between all of us, someone is always sickly. So we will try to reschedule for next week. Instead we went to the mall with Daddy - who had just gotten home from a work trip - and out to lunch. Daddy and Bubby played at the playground while I got to do some window shopping. I found some Land's End shoes on sale at Sears that B wishes I would shut up about already. But they were 12 bucks and so comfy!!! (Burger, go to Sears and buy these, you'll love 'em. :p And nowI promise I will never talk about my deal of the century shoes again...)
Anyway, today we just cleaned up, went shopping and stopped at the park on the way home. Yes! The park!!! As in outside, as in nice weather! There is still some snow on the ground but it's 63 today! Soooo nice. E had a nice time running around with some kids at the playground. One little boy was maybe 2 years older than him was really cute, following him around and doing whatever E did. I think he liked being the leader of the pack. lol
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oooo...those shoes are cute! I may have to go check them out. Thanks for the tip! :) I'm on a budget too though so I probably won't buy them and then sulk like you are.
Yes, you know how famous I am for picking stuff out and then putting them back before I get to the check out! lol
Post a Comment