Since we had some warmer weather today we headed to the park and met some of our friends to play. The boys had a great time playing together. E had fun on the slide and I was so proud of him for doing it ALL by himself. Such a big boy!
I love that you can always get such good pictures of E! I have such a hard time getting them of Elijah... I've given up for the most part. lol He's going to wonder why I don't have any pictures of him at 1.5! He's just now FINALLY starting to pose more for me...b ut he gives the CHEESIEST looks every time!
Lately it's hard to get smiles out of him! lol And if I set up and try to do a photo shoot, then of course he isn't in the mood. I have to time it just right! :)
Here you will find updates on our family, friends,neighbors, strangers and anyone else I feel like writing about. You will be thrilled by our daily visits to such hot spots as Wal-Mart, Target and various grocery stores. Occasionally you will be mesmerized by my rants about movies, TV, music and even cartoons. Enjoy! - Mommy E
2 comments:
I love that you can always get such good pictures of E! I have such a hard time getting them of Elijah... I've given up for the most part. lol He's going to wonder why I don't have any pictures of him at 1.5! He's just now FINALLY starting to pose more for me...b ut he gives the CHEESIEST looks every time!
Lately it's hard to get smiles out of him! lol And if I set up and try to do a photo shoot, then of course he isn't in the mood. I have to time it just right! :)
Post a Comment