Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinner Date

^ "Are you talkin' ta me???"

E took me on a dinner date tonight - we went out to eat and shopping together. lol Daddy is away for work and getting home tomorrow - Yay! We had a little cabin fever since we've been staying in for the last couple days. He's still not feeling 100% so we've been just hanging out at home. On top of the virus he had, he also has a couple more molars coming through I think. Anyway, he was such a good boy at dinner. I'm loving this age. He sat beside me in the booth and gave me bites of his dinner. lol Then there was a baby crying next to us and he looked at me like he was really concerned. I told him it was ok and then he gave me a big hug. Melt mommy's heart why don't ya! :) I was also secretly thinking that I was glad it was someone else's kid screaming and not mine! :p

We had a fun Valentine's Day - got to sneak out to a movie while Nana & Papa were here. E had so much fun visiting with them and showing off his new playroom. :)

No comments: