Thursday, May 13, 2010

Potty Fun

For the last week or so the little man has officially been potty training and in undies! Yay! We finally took the uhhh "plunge" (ha!) and made the big transition. He has always done really well on the potty but I just didn't feel like he was ready quite yet so I just kept him in diapers and let him go on the potty whenever he wanted. But we finally made the big change! He's doing pretty good I think! Staying dry a lot and doing a lot of it on his own - even when we go out! Still has accidents but I'm thrilled with the progress... and I have to admit that I love buying little "guy" undies! Cutest thing ever!!! lol

(Oh and for anyone wondering - no Pull Ups! I DO NOT like those things and have lots of experience with them from my daycare days. Too confusing. So we decided to just go right to undies. My advice to anyone would be to skip them! lol)

No comments: