8 years ago
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Pants Madness
Ok, so I don't know if this is just a sale at our Old Navy or what but the other day I was browsing and came across a rack of pants - jeans, cords, capris - that were all marked .47 cents! I stood there and made sure I was reading the sign right and sure enough a bunch of the stuff had .47 on the tag - crazy! So I walked away with 7 pairs of pants and only spent $3.50! lol They said they just had overstock and had to get rid of them - nothing wrong with them at all! So, definitely worth checking out if you have an Old Navy near you. I went back today and found new stuff there. Broke the bank and spent another 4 bucks! lol I have enough pants until I'm 80...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment