We have been busy little bees this past week. Last Monday we went to Monkey Joe's with our friends - E loved the BIG slides this time and had fun going over and over again. He caught a little too much speed on one and scared me to death when he flipped, head first, over the edge but of course he just thought it was funny. lol
Wednesday I had a girls night out and went to a musical downtown - SO MUCH FUN. We hadn't done anything in a while so it was great to see everyone and catch up - like old times! We are having another get together Saturday and E can't wait to go see everyone. We're bringing cupcakes to celebrate his birthday too. :)
Friday Daddy took off early and met us at the movies so we could all go see Shrek the Third together! We had so much fun and E did great during the movie. His favorite was Donkey I think because he was so silly and loud. lol This was also his first movie since he's been in big boy undies and I was a little worried but he did great - told me the 2 times he had to go. :) He's doing great so far!
Sunday was little miss Sophia's birthday party. We went over to her house and met a bunch of new friends and had so much fun! Cake, ice cream, candy! Too much sugar... this made for a not so good potty day. LOL
Today we headed out to the indoor playground recreation center so that E could play some basketball. He is getting SO good and made like 10 baskets!!! I was so proud of him! Then we had lunch and ran a few errands. Now it's nap time! Oh and at the store we got a slip n slide! lol I can't wait until he wakes up so we can set it up.
Anyway, that's what we've been up to! Tomorrow is a park day with our friends and I'm praying it's not TOO hot! It's been in the 90's already! Blech!
Oh! We've also got him signed up and all ready for t-ball! It starts mid June and we're all so excited! I can't wait to see him in his little uniform and see all the kids running in circles. lol!!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment