He's doing so many fun things lately and always keeps us laughing. Still our comedian. He also has such a sweet heart. It just makes me melt. Tonight while we were tucking him in he kissed his stuffed animals goodnight. :) Then the other night, as I was closing his door, he told me "Thanks for coming momma!" lol!!! Like, where else would I be???
He is still SO into his cars and trucks and has fun going to car shows just about every weekend with Daddy. I think it's the cutest thing and now when we ask him what he wants to do, he will tell us he wants to "Look at old cars... Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes..." lol! Now he has added Firebirds and Chargers to his list of cars he recognizes. :)
One day last week I was making him breakfast and he tells me, "No eggs Momma... no thank you" and I said "Well what do you want to eat???" Big mistake. He thought for a second and said "Lollipops... aaaaannnnndddd.... coooookies.... " lol!!!!!
Anyway, here are a few pictures I managed to snap the other day. I want to try an dget some better ones before he is official three! :)



Outtakes:
No comments:
Post a Comment