Friday, March 20, 2009

Whew!

Last night was E's first night in his big boy bed! He did SO great!!! I only had to go back in a few times, right after I had tucked him in and remind him to stay put. He didn't even crawl out but was starting to turn around backwards and get down. So after that he just hit the button for his music and went to sleep! He slept through the night like normal and in the morning he sat up, turned on his music and plopped back down for about a half hour. lol (This is the part of the morning I was worried about losing!) Then after a few minutes he fussed and I came in to get him. :) Yay! I am so proud of him. Today for nap and bedtime he just went right down like normal. Whew! I was really dreading this transition but I think it's ok... now I have no idea what we're gonna do when we travel! lol

4 comments:

Loots said...

My mom got Mike a Cars sleeping bag for Christmas for sleep overs at her house. Apparently he sleeps in it...

Momma E said...

That would be cute! I bet he would love that.

I'm thinking for now I will take the pack n play for hotels still - he hasn't climbed out of that yet. Might be a little harder than the crib. ? I hope! :p

Crazy Mamma said...

I got those cool blow up air beds for the boys. They are toddler beds and safety things on the sides that keep them from falling off. They sell them on QVC and have Elmo, Cars, Thomas and all kinds of cool ones. I'll email you the link.

Crazy Mamma said...

Sorry....I forgot to say Yayyy Ethan! You are so lucky. He is such a good boy to stay in it all night. I'm so proud!