Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunny Days

We had another gorgeous day today so we met Sophia, Tim & Anna at the park. We had a great time playing and even brought lunch with us. It was a little windy but once the sun came out it was really nice.

^Throwing the football back and forth. :) The little man's got a good arm already.

^ "Here, I'll show ya how!"

Swingin'!


^"Whew! I need a rest!"

We also went to Monkey Joe's on Wednesday but I was bad and forgot my camera. Doh! Sophia and E got all their bouncin' out and they did so great going up and down some of the slides all by themselves.

That's about all that's going on around here. Tomorrow is another sunny day. E has his 2 yr molars coming in and his poor gums are SO swollen in the back. I have a sinus headache/cold and feel gross... we're quite a pair! :p

2 comments:

Crazy Mamma said...

Oooo that looks like fun! We've got that weather today and the rest of the weekend! I can't wait to get out and play!

Marlana said...

That's so cute with the football!! Elijah was throwing the football to us yesterday, and threw hard!! He was TRYING to catch the football, but wasn't quite quick enough. Too cute!