Yesterday while we were at the mall, we were shocked to see that E was excited to see the Easter bunny! He smiled as we walked by so I asked if he wanted to go see him... or her... or it. Anyway, we went up to him and I sat him on his lap and he gave us a big smile. :) I was so happy to get a cute picture of it since he wanted nothing to do with Santa last year. I'm thinking Santa was more scary because he was a real person... the beard, the glasses... the big round belly that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly??? And the Easter bunny on the other hand was just a giant cartoon looking thing... like a giant fuzzy dog maybe. ??? Either way, I don't care, I got my cute picture to put next to last years...


^2008
1 comment:
We walked by the Easter Bunny at the mall today. Mike didn't seem interested, and he kinda freaked me out! lol So...we didn't go visit him. ha ha
Post a Comment